A Guide to Episode 17 of Just Talkin'
I think I'm going to break down episodes by time stamps now for everyone. We talk about a lot of different things and maybe you only want to tune in for one specific topic! This will help you find your spot. My hope is that you do this enough to hear our thoughts on one topic it eventually makes you want to listen to the entire ep! HA! GOTCHA!
1. Personal Thanksgiving Talk Start - 11:22
- Where does Thanksgiving rank as a Holliday
- Favorite Foods
- Can you make a sandwich at Thanksgiving dinner?
- Different family traditions
2. My Freshman History Class 11:22 - 13:27
3. History of Thanksgiving 13:27 - 23:09
- The real story about the Pilgrims and Indians eating together and how it came to be.
- Why it become a national Holliday when it did.
- When FDR changed the date of Thanksgiving and then it got changed again.
4. Fun Tidbit! 23:09 - 26:46
- A person in history who was closely linked to three presidential assassinations.
5. Indulgences 26:46 - End
- Deadwood Season 2
- Search Party
- Jim & Andy, Netflix Documentary
- Langhorne Slim's new song.
Here's the Full Episode
Listen, subscribe, rate review! Tell ya friends!
All eps are available on iTunes, Soundcloud, PlayerFM, and whatever app you use for podcasts
I like the Yankees, watching TV shows and talking about stuff.
5 Best Things that Start w E
Netflix Reviews & Grades
2016 Christmas Letter
Top 10 Overrated Movies
Gruden Grinder Week 1
Guide to Weddings
6 Pack Review - Resin IPA
Pumpkin Weigh Off
IPA Tournament Semi Finals