1. If you could get away with it, what family member would you kill off and why?
This is an easy one and I would definitely get away with it. I'd kill myself.
2. Which bad habits of other people drive you crazy?
Smoking. Covering sneezes with their hands. Acting as if they matter.
3. Which body part would you choose to get a tattoo done?
My butt. Jake and I have talked about matching butt tattoos. Think he's getting one himself soon actually.
4. Were you ever drunk?
Tough. Button pressing indeed!
5. What is your pet peeve?
The latest one I thought of is when people act like they are unique and post shit like "Leave it to us to eat desert first" or "of course this group would take a silly picture at the wedding". No one is unique, everyone does the same shit.
6. Which song reminds you of an ex and why?
As a music guy I thought this would be much simpler to think of. My HS girlfriend and I definitely had a song. It was slow and about candles and took forever to start. What song was that? This is going to bother me forever now. Other then that I can't think of any.... which means I can't think of any at all!
7. How can you tell if someone is a nerd?
First off, this question made me laugh out loud. Second, as an adult I don't even know. Star Wars nerds are probably the biggest nerds. Nerds!
8. If you were running for office what would your campaign slogan be?
Nothing matters! Do what you want!
9. Is there a place where you would not be caught dead? Where?
Where I am when I'm dead isn't really up to me. If you ever saw me inside in a mall, at a subway sandwich shop in a smart car, then that probably means I'm dead and my friends are making a funny joke with my body.
10. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances?
I'd never willingly chop my dick off.
11. What are three words that describe the most perfect kiss you have had?
Lips did touch.
12. What are you passionate about?
13. What is the most anti-establishment thing you have ever done?
One time I saw a cop tackle an old man who was sitting in a lawn chair then break his arm in an attempt to handcuff him (the guy was too fat to have his wrists get that close naturally) then once handcuffed he beat him up a little. I went to the police station the next day and said "Hey that cops a bad guy". That's anti establishment!
Ooooo I also don't vote because I'm not a sucker. That's anti establishment right? I'm such a fucking rebel.
14. What is one thing that drives you crazy?
15. What “critter” scares you the most?
16. What do you do to have fun?
You're reading it. Sad huh?
17. What do you dream about at night?
I'm a terrible sleeper. Never get a deep sleep so all my dreams are lucid dreams. They are also very rooted in reality and my day to day life. I'll dream out conversations I know I am going to have the next day. If I am filming a wedding the next day i'll dream out a version of that wedding and filming it. Deja Vu is pretty constant for me.
18. What is a weird habit that you have?
Every Tuesday from 12-3 I stutter terribly.
19. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
This probably isn't craziest but first thing that came to mind. Jake and I went through a stage where we were fully immune to each others dumb stuff. One time Jake was ordering at Dunkin Donuts and I slowly emptied my water bottle on top of his head, drenching him. He thought nothing of it and just kept ordering while getting wet. The clerk at Dunkin was in shock.
20. What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?
After just their general being... probably their teeth.
21. What is the most unusual thing in your wallet, pocket, or purse right at this moment?
Every picture in my wallet has been in my wallet since senior year of high school. I have pictures of three people who I graduated with and havent talked to in years. I have two pictures of my Nana. Three of Luke. One of each sister and Pokemon card.
Oh I also have some Jake Sucks business cards.
22. What is the naughtiest present you have ever received?
Got man thongs as a joke gift in high school once. There is a picture on facebook of me wearing one. Think that's about as naughty as it gets. Pretty lame.
23. What is your pet peeve in traffic?
People who are in a rush because they think their life matters.
24. What three things do you love about your friends?
They tolerate me.
I don't hate being around them.
I don't see them every day.
25. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Pictures of carpet.
I like the Yankees, watching TV shows and talking about stuff.
5 Best Things that Start w E
Netflix Reviews & Grades
2016 Christmas Letter
Top 10 Overrated Movies
Gruden Grinder Week 1
Guide to Weddings
6 Pack Review - Resin IPA
Pumpkin Weigh Off
IPA Tournament Semi Finals