1. Would you rather leave your hometown and never be able to return again, or stay in your hometown but never be able to leave?
Tough tough question. As someone who moved every couple years I can say that returning to your home town is a great feeling.
I think you gotta go with never leave your home town cause you can't miss what you never left. It'd be an 'ignorance is bliss' situation.
2. If you were really hungry, really exhausted, AND really gross, what would you do first — eat, nap, or shower?
Shower. Feeling gross sucks.
3. Sneaking into a second movie: super-wrong or harmless fun?
Not wrong at all. Unless it's a mom and pop movie theatre. Do those exist?
Theres a a website that helps you organize theatre hopping. http://www.theatretag.com
4. If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?
Past. I've always wanted to go back in time and just see what the day to day was for my parents or grand parents. Seeing some big historical events would be fun too. Going into the future sounds horrifying.
5. What's more important, truth or happiness?
Been over this. Nothing's more important than happiness.
6. If you go to a restaurant and have terrible service, is it ever OK not to tip?
Absolutely never. If you don't tip you're scum.
7. If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
*Googles longest song ever*
Chris Butler - The Devil Glitch
8. If you could marry your celeb crush or be BFFs with your fave celeb, which would you choose?
Best Friends. Being best friends is easy. You don't have to live with your best friend and share money and shit. Jake and I see eachother like three times a year but he's still my best friend.
9. What's something everyone else loves that you secretly find overrated? How come?
Summer. If it's 80 degrees or higher I'm miserable. Unless I am by the ocean. Otherwise I'm just walking around sweaty and squinting and sneezing and drowsy.
10. What's one book that you had to read for school that you ended up loving?
The Great Gatsby. Probably the best book I read for school. But I didn't really enjoy it then. Read it later it life and loved it. The way they teach books in high school makes them really hard to enjoy.
11. If you could go to any college, regardless of cost or location, where would you go?
School with atleast one big time sports team.
12. Would you rather be rich or famous? (In this game, you can't be both.)
13. When you are scrolling through Instagram, would you rather see lots of posts from close friends, or from celebs you've never met?
14. Would you rather be forced to drink a Frappuccino every day FOR ETERNITY or never be able to drink a Frappuccino again?
15. Would you rather have someone give you $100 or have everyone in your class get $10?
What the hell does 10 dollars do? I'll take the 100. Hell I'd rather someone else get 100 dollars than me and everyone else get 10.
16. Which emoji is more crucial to your life? 😂 or 😒
Go fuck yourself.
17. What's worse — constantly posting selfies, or NOT posting selfies just because you care too much about what people think of your selfies?
As long as you're not hurting other people then do what makes you happy. If people don't like it they'll unfollow and talk shit about you behind your back. Them the breaks.
18. Would you rather have a job with a cool boss who gives you lots of praise — but you don't really learn that much — or a hard-ass boss who never gives compliments, but teaches you a ton?
I'd rather not have a boss. Positive reinforcement is pretty important though IMO
19. What food best describes your personality?
This is a question me and my sisters have talked about at great length before.
I'd say I'm candy because it's good in small doses but too much makes you sick and it's never healthy for you.
20. Would you rather have a month completely off from school (no teachers! no homework!), but you're forbidden from seeing any of your friends — or be forced to go to school for an extra month in the middle of the summer, but all your friends have to go, too?
School hands down. The thing about not being in school anymore is you don't have any casual acquaintances. The kid in math class who you got along with great but never hung out with outside of school just isn't part of your life anymore. I always had a lot of classroom friends like that.
A month alone would suck. I'd drink a lot of whiskey and write a lot. It's basically what my life was the last couple months when I was living in Connecticut and all my friends had moved away.
21. For your birthday, you unwrap a tiny present from your parents, and it turns out to be the gift of a lifetime — a set of keys for your brand new car, which your parents excitedly tell you is already parked in the driveway. But when you run outside to see it, you have an immediate gut-feeling that something is wrong with the car ... very wrong. You take another step closer and your dread only grows, as if it's some kind of warning. Would you still drive the car?
Jeez this list of questions really kind of sucked huh. Pick yourselves up 17 magazine.
I like the Yankees, watching TV shows and talking about stuff.
5 Best Things that Start w E
Netflix Reviews & Grades
2016 Christmas Letter
Top 10 Overrated Movies
Gruden Grinder Week 1
Guide to Weddings
6 Pack Review - Resin IPA
Pumpkin Weigh Off
IPA Tournament Semi Finals