1. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?
The pants that you can unzip and they become shorts. So very convenient in the Bay Area where the temperature raises and drops twenty degrees from morning to day and day to night.
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Both. Lean a little more towards extrovert. I love being around friends and family but I dislike having to be around strangers. I can act accordingly and have fun around strangers but I don't necessarily ever want to do it. Working in a big office job with a bunch of work acquaintances sounds super miserable.
3. Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest?
With my contacts in I'd say sight. Without my contacts I'd say touch. No wait it's probably touch all the time. Feel like touch is everybody's strongest sense. Except for paralyzed.
4. Have you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise)
Don't think so.
5. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous?
6. What do you do to keep fit?
7. Does your family have a “motto” – spoken or unspoken?
When we moved for the first time from New Jersey to Australia in 1998 my mom said "If we all stick together we will survive" and it kind of became a running joke/motto. Also if one person says seriously pronounced SAHSLYY then everyone else repeats it.
8. If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce?
Churches have to pay taxes just like any other business.
9. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
My Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Kraus because I was her favorite and she liked me.
10. What three things do you think of the most each day?
hmmm I mean food cause you gotta eat. Right now I'm spending a lot of time thinking about what to blog. I think about my fantasy baseball team every day because I have to.
11. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Don't put in heat.
12. What song would you say best sums you up?
There is a verse in a Beans on Toast song that I have always said is a description of me. Or more so it is a description of the kind of person I would like to be.
I try to be nice and enjoy myself and I take things in my stride
I see the poetry and the simple things that happen in my life
And I believe in love and family and trusting in my friends
Believe in myself but I also know that I don't know everything
So I don't take things too seriously and I like to play the fool
I understand the best things in life
Aren't things at all
13. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?
None. I don't think there is a celebrity that I would walk up to and say hi. Plus the smell inside Starbucks is gross and I would never want to hang out inside one.
14. Who was your first crush?
This little blonde girl who was in the episode Barney Goes to the Doctor. She was all sad sitting on the swing and Barney comes to cheer her up. I just looked it up. It's on youtube. She was kind of chunky.
15.. What's the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window?
If the blinds were open in the office I would see a parking lot but the blinds are always shut so I don't have a glare on my screen. At home our kitchen window leads to our side alley and our neighbors house. All my views suck!
16. On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are?
If my audience is just me I'm a 10.
If my audience is other people I'd say I'm an 7. This is one of the only things I'm probably wrongly confident about.
17. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
18. What was your first job?
Umpired for a summer when I was 14. One coach got in my face. I told him the new rules. He ran to his car in the parking lot and grabbed the rule book. Starting running back with it in his hands, got half way and threw it down at his feet. Then walked back to his car and never returned to the game. Probably one of the most satisfying moments of my life.
19. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join?
the E street Band. Get to tour with Springsteen. Play long ass concerts for fans who are true die hards all over the world.
20. How many languages do you speak?
21. What is your favorite family holiday tradition?
Almost all of them. Watching It's A Wonderful Life with my dad and sister is probably my favorite.
22. Who is the most intelligent person you know?
Intelligence doesn't work like this.
23. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be?
24. What is one thing you will never do again?
Ride a bike off a bike ramp to impress my little brother. Last time I broke my tail bone the day before a cross country flight. Sucked.
25. Who knows you the best?
Jake. Probably the only person I don't filter myself at all with. Depressed, anxiety, silly, gross, sad, he hears it all.
I like the Yankees, watching TV shows and talking about stuff.
5 Best Things that Start w E
Netflix Reviews & Grades
2016 Christmas Letter
Top 10 Overrated Movies
Gruden Grinder Week 1
Guide to Weddings
6 Pack Review - Resin IPA
Pumpkin Weigh Off
IPA Tournament Semi Finals