1. Do you prefer candy or ice cream?
Ice cream is way better. It just makes me shit my pants kinda. I like chocolate stuff, most other candies are too sweet. Hell who am I kidding I like most all candy and ice cream. Ice cream is better though.
2. If given a chance, which person would you like to be for a day? Or who would you like to exchange roles with?
Uhhh, a baseball player. Mike Trout? Giancarlo Stanton. Just go on the field and absolutely crush it. That would have to be a really cool feeling.
3. If money were no object what would your dream home look like?
Main floor would be wide open. Kitchen, living room and eating area would all be one open space. Huge windows and skylights everywhere for natural light and breezeways to keep it aired out. No mice allowed.
4. If money were no object where would you shop for clothes?
The reason I don't shop for clothes now isn't because of money so I don't think anything will change. I wear t shirts that get left at my house by friends, shirts from gift shops, and anything that my mom buys me.
5. If money were no object would you prefer domestic help or would you cook and clean yourself?
Domestic help, cmon. Clean for yourself?? I can understand there are people who like cooking but who the fuck would rather clean. So I know it seems like a crazy option but yeah I'd rather have a personal chef and maid then not have a personal chef and maid.
6. What are the names of three exotic countries you would like to visit?
What makes a country exotic? Is Ireland exotic? I'd like to go back to Ireland. I'd like to go to Scotland too. Is that exotic? I'd like to go the Copenhagen. Is that exotic? Australia?
The common theme is I'd like to visit countries that are english speaking...because I'm ignorant and lazy.
7. What is the one thing you would really like to own? Why?
A million pieces of camera equipment. All the cool cameras and lenses and grip.
8. Where do you live and why do you like to live there?
Livermore, Ca. I moved here a couple years ago to be back with my friends from high school. I needed a change, living at home in Connecticut was getting depressing.
9. What is one exotic country you would like to visit? What you would do there?
Are you serious right now?
10. What are your ten favorite foods?
1. Moms meatball / lasagne
6. this is tough, feel like I'm just naming foods.
11. What is your favorite book?
I like a lot of books. Perks of Being A Wallflower is up there.
700 Sunday by Billy Crystal made me laugh and cry a bunch.
The Things We Carried by Tim O'Brien
Any book about Easy Company.
12. What is your favorite bumper sticker?
13. What is your favorite line from a film?
Id never put a bumper sticker on my car. (I think I have a magnet thing though)
14. What is the name of your favorite pet?
15. What is your favorite piece of art? (It does not need to be famous)
Norma Rockwell paintings. I have a collection of them in storage at my parents house.
16. What is your favorite smell? What memory does it remind you of?
Fresh Cut Grass
Fresh air on winter morning
Bonfire (night of, not morning after)
My Grandma house, which doesn't exist anymore so this will probably transition to the new beach house.
My moms italian cooking
17. What is your favorite style of music?
18. What is your favorite town/city in the world?
Lavallette, New Jersey
19. What is your favorite material object that you already own?
Tough question. It is either my denim hat or my mink coat. You don't make me chose between the two, that's not allowed.
20. Who is your favorite cousin? Why is he/she your favorite?
Reef because he is also my best friend. Duh.
1.Are you a morning person or a night person? Why?
Night person. I wish I was a morning person. I've always loved the idea of staying up late and getting work done. Sometimes if I know I don't have anything in the morning I get pumped to stay up to 2 or 3 in the morning and get a ton of editing or writing done.
2. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day?
My order would go...
That's mostly because it's been 100 degrees for the last 10 days and Im so sick of summer. So fuck daylight. Twilight is and will always be the best time of the day.
3. How do you like to spend a rainy day?
Inside, watching movies. Are there another answers to this? If it is summer and warm and raining I like to be outside doing some fun activity in the rain like football or riding through puddles. But I'm not 12 anymore so I don't do that stuff.
4. Why do you like living in this area?
This area being, Livermore, Ca. I like that my friends are here. That my sisters are close. I like Livermore's downtown. I like how it is always cool in the morning and at night.
5. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
1. Of all the places you have lived/visited, what was the one you like the best? Why?
Lavallette, New Jersey. Here's why. And here's why.
2. What was one new experience you tried that, at the time, was completely unknown or uncomfortable to you?
3. What was the best compliment you received?
One time a guy said, "thanks for filming my wedding" and gave me a four hundred dollar tip. Super awesome compliment.
4. Which was the funniest prank played on you or played by you?
I put saran wrap on my sisters toilet. Well my mom came home and ran upstairs to pee in her bathroom but had to pee so bad she used my sisters bathroom, which was on the way and closer. Sat down so quick she didn't see the saran wrap and her pee splashed right back up at her (I'm laughing so hard while typing this) so she had to reach down and rip a hole in the saran wrap all while cursing my name. Sorry mom! It wasn't meant for you.
5. Who was your enemy or the bully when you were young?
1. If you could get away with it, what family member would you kill off and why?
This is an easy one and I would definitely get away with it. I'd kill myself.
2. Which bad habits of other people drive you crazy?
Smoking. Covering sneezes with their hands. Acting as if they matter.
3. Which body part would you choose to get a tattoo done?
My butt. Jake and I have talked about matching butt tattoos. Think he's getting one himself soon actually.
4. Were you ever drunk?
Tough. Button pressing indeed!
5. What is your pet peeve?
The latest one I thought of is when people act like they are unique and post shit like "Leave it to us to eat desert first" or "of course this group would take a silly picture at the wedding". No one is unique, everyone does the same shit.
6. Which song reminds you of an ex and why?
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Nick Wallenda, that tight rope walker dude who does a special once every two years. Walked over the grand canyon, then Chicago skyline with a blind fold on. Constantly thanking Jesus with every step he takes. Yeah, would love for him to fall. Basically his entire family has died tight rope walking but he still does it and thinks Jesus cares about him. Hate that guy.
2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
I hit the button or I stand up and it flushes itself. Is this a trick question?
3. Do you have a crush on someone?
Garret Hedlund in Country Strong. Reese Witherspoon in Walk the Line. Keri Russel in that one episode of Boy Meets World. My girlfriend.
4. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
The baby wipes in my backpack. I've got a hemorrhoid and if I run out of those I have to wipe with regular toilet paper and that hurts right now.
5. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
1. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?
The pants that you can unzip and they become shorts. So very convenient in the Bay Area where the temperature raises and drops twenty degrees from morning to day and day to night.
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Both. Lean a little more towards extrovert. I love being around friends and family but I dislike having to be around strangers. I can act accordingly and have fun around strangers but I don't necessarily ever want to do it. Working in a big office job with a bunch of work acquaintances sounds super miserable.
3. Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest?
With my contacts in I'd say sight. Without my contacts I'd say touch. No wait it's probably touch all the time. Feel like touch is everybody's strongest sense. Except for paralyzed.
4. Have you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise)
Don't think so.
5. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous?
6. What do you do to keep fit?
7. Does your family have a “motto” – spoken or unspoken?
1. Would you rather leave your hometown and never be able to return again, or stay in your hometown but never be able to leave?
Tough tough question. As someone who moved every couple years I can say that returning to your home town is a great feeling.
I think you gotta go with never leave your home town cause you can't miss what you never left. It'd be an 'ignorance is bliss' situation.
2. If you were really hungry, really exhausted, AND really gross, what would you do first — eat, nap, or shower?
Shower. Feeling gross sucks.
3. Sneaking into a second movie: super-wrong or harmless fun?
Not wrong at all. Unless it's a mom and pop movie theatre. Do those exist?
Theres a a website that helps you organize theatre hopping. http://www.theatretag.com
4. If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?
Past. I've always wanted to go back in time and just see what the day to day was for my parents or grand parents. Seeing some big historical events would be fun too. Going into the future sounds horrifying.
5. What's more important, truth or happiness?
Been over this. Nothing's more important than happiness.
6. If you go to a restaurant and have terrible service, is it ever OK not to tip?
Here is a Top 25 Questions to Ask a Guy You Have A Crush On List from some Girly Magazine and My Answers
1. Would you prefer to be smart or happy, and why?
Happy because that's quite literally all the matters in life and it's probably harder to come by than smarts anyway.
2. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
Change colors. Next.
3. What is your biggest regret in life so far?
One time me and my little brother went to Blockbuster to pick out a movie to watch together. I was 19 and he was 9 at the time. I chose a Showtime show that I thought looked good. We put it on and the first scene was a guy getting a blowjob in a church from a nun. I was like woah woah woah you can't watch this Luke. So I turned it off. But I was so excited to watch I immediately left and took the dvd's to my room and watched them alone. Luke was all pumped to watch a show with me, came to blockbuster and everything then I just ditched him. Total jerk move. I should have just waited to watch that show and watched something else with Luke. He probably doesn't remember this one bit but I think about it from time to time and hate myself. I always want to call him and say sorry but that would probably weird him out, since it was 8 years ago.
The only thing that makes it a little better is the show was Californication and I watched the entire first season in one sitting that day. One of my favorite shows.
4. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be and why?
Reese Witherspoons portrayal of June Carter or Jenny from The League and that's obvious.
I like the Yankees, watching TV shows and talking about stuff.
5 Best Things that Start w E
Netflix Reviews & Grades
2016 Christmas Letter
Top 10 Overrated Movies
Gruden Grinder Week 1
Guide to Weddings
6 Pack Review - Resin IPA
Pumpkin Weigh Off
IPA Tournament Semi Finals