Here is a Top 25 Questions to Ask a Guy You Have A Crush On List from some Girly Magazine and My Answers
1. Would you prefer to be smart or happy, and why?
Happy because that's quite literally all the matters in life and it's probably harder to come by than smarts anyway.
2. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
Change colors. Next.
3. What is your biggest regret in life so far?
One time me and my little brother went to Blockbuster to pick out a movie to watch together. I was 19 and he was 9 at the time. I chose a Showtime show that I thought looked good. We put it on and the first scene was a guy getting a blowjob in a church from a nun. I was like woah woah woah you can't watch this Luke. So I turned it off. But I was so excited to watch I immediately left and took the dvd's to my room and watched them alone. Luke was all pumped to watch a show with me, came to blockbuster and everything then I just ditched him. Total jerk move. I should have just waited to watch that show and watched something else with Luke. He probably doesn't remember this one bit but I think about it from time to time and hate myself. I always want to call him and say sorry but that would probably weird him out, since it was 8 years ago.
The only thing that makes it a little better is the show was Californication and I watched the entire first season in one sitting that day. One of my favorite shows.
4. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be and why?
Reese Witherspoons portrayal of June Carter or Jenny from The League and that's obvious.
5. If money and career were no object, where in the world would you choose to live?
Where ever I had friends and family. Lavallette, New Jersey but I'd have to get a bunch of friends to come with me so I wouldn't be bored.
6. What’s the last book you read that you simply could not put down until you finished?
Last book I read was The Art of Fielding. It was good but not can't put down good cause it's too long. Hmmmm last book I read in one sitting was Silver Linings Playbook. Perks of Being a Wallflower is probably up there as well.
7. What television show do you plan your day around in order to see it live?
This doesn't work on the west coast because we are in the past and twitter exists. If I was living on the East coast it would have to be Game of Thrones and The Challenge. Not because I'm so anxious to see them but because it's the only way you can avoid spoilers and still look at twitter.
8. What extracurricular activities or sports did you participate in when you were in high school?
9. Of all your pet-peeves, which is the strangest?
I hate getting patted or slapped on the back. Like when guys hug each other and then slap the other on back. It's not really a pet peeve though, I don't like it cause I think I have a super weak back. Feels like I'm missing five layers of skin or something and it legit hurts me. Most of my friends know this and avoid doing it, which is nice. The only person that is allowed to slap me on the back is my dad because I'm not gonna tell my dad "hey dad don't slap my back because my back sucks and it hurts me because you raised a giant pussy of a son"
Also people who say "saw" with an L at the end "sawl". If you do that clean yourself up.
10. Is it better to beg forgiveness or ask permission?
Are these mutually exclusive? Uh better to ask permission? Because that's like something everyone should do before doing shit. I don't understand these two things being next to each other. If you wanna beg for forgiveness that's fine but really you shouldn't hang out with anyone who would require you to beg for forgiveness.
I just realized in what way they are comparing the two and the answer is you should ask permission and not be an asshole.
11. If you inherited or won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Use like 3 grand to make Grown Losers season 2 and invest the rest.
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
I shit my pants at the first high school football game I went to. I was a new student who just moved to town. The story about that is coming on Sunday.
13. Which fictional character do you believe is the most like yourself?
Fuck, I dont know? If you guys have any ideas let me know.
14. Are you superstitious? If so, what are you most superstitious about?
Outside of sports, no, not really superstitious but I love traditions and routines. So i do the same shit at certain time of the year.
15. Do you believe it is vital to everyday life to know what is happening in the world around you?
No but I'm a generalists so I like being able to hold a conversation on any topic. Vital is a strong word. The more you know the better for sure. Don't think anyone can argue against that.
16. What is the nicest thing anybody has said, or you believe they would say, about you?
Growing up when I would ask my dad to take me to hit baseballs or play a game with me outside afterwards he would always say, "Hey Jim, thanks for playing with me, that was fun" and I'd be like he's thanking me? I'm the kid who wanted to play and he's the adult who got dragged along because he had to. Always made me feel real good and I've made sure to say it to Luke growing up and I'll say it to my children as well. Little things ya know.
17. What are your life and career goals in 5, 10 and 15 years?
5 years - don't be broke, have a creative outlet to keep me sane, and be happy.
10 years - don't be broke, have a creative outlet to keep me sane, have a kid or three and be happy.
15 years - don't be broke, have a creative outlet to keep me sane, have a kid or three and be happy.
18. Would you rather live in a large house in the suburbs, or a tiny apartment in the city with an excellent view?
I'd rather live in a tiny apartment in the suburbs than a beautiful house in the city. Hate cities.
19. What are you three weaknesses?
1. all my muscles
2. i don't really care about anything
3. i'm prone to have a bout of depression about once a month because I stop doing creative stuff or I get too busy to do creative stuff. Last bout resulted in me starting this blog.
20. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Click the 'About Me' section in the top right.
21. Which is more logical to follow—your heart or your head?
By simply separating these two as different things is in and by itself stating that the head is the logical choice and the heart is the illogical choice. This question is flawed and stupid.
22. Are you spiritual or religious in any way? If so, how?
23. If you could have any career possible, what would it be?
Write for a living. Make a TV show.
24. Have you ever been arrested or contracted any diseases?
Never been arrested. Got swine flu in 2009... sucked.
25. Which is better—a novel or a movie?
Depends how long the novel is. If its 300 pages or less the book is better. If its over 300 pages then the movie is better.
If anyone enjoyed this let me know. Maybe I'll make it a recurring thing. Friday questionnaires or something like that.
I like the Yankees, watching TV shows and talking about stuff.
5 Best Things that Start w E
Netflix Reviews & Grades
2016 Christmas Letter
Top 10 Overrated Movies
Gruden Grinder Week 1
Guide to Weddings
6 Pack Review - Resin IPA
Pumpkin Weigh Off
IPA Tournament Semi Finals