1. Do you prefer candy or ice cream?
Ice cream is way better. It just makes me shit my pants kinda. I like chocolate stuff, most other candies are too sweet. Hell who am I kidding I like most all candy and ice cream. Ice cream is better though.
2. If given a chance, which person would you like to be for a day? Or who would you like to exchange roles with?
Uhhh, a baseball player. Mike Trout? Giancarlo Stanton. Just go on the field and absolutely crush it. That would have to be a really cool feeling.
3. If money were no object what would your dream home look like?
Main floor would be wide open. Kitchen, living room and eating area would all be one open space. Huge windows and skylights everywhere for natural light and breezeways to keep it aired out. No mice allowed.
4. If money were no object where would you shop for clothes?
The reason I don't shop for clothes now isn't because of money so I don't think anything will change. I wear t shirts that get left at my house by friends, shirts from gift shops, and anything that my mom buys me.
5. If money were no object would you prefer domestic help or would you cook and clean yourself?
Domestic help, cmon. Clean for yourself?? I can understand there are people who like cooking but who the fuck would rather clean. So I know it seems like a crazy option but yeah I'd rather have a personal chef and maid then not have a personal chef and maid.
6. What are the names of three exotic countries you would like to visit?
What makes a country exotic? Is Ireland exotic? I'd like to go back to Ireland. I'd like to go to Scotland too. Is that exotic? I'd like to go the Copenhagen. Is that exotic? Australia?
The common theme is I'd like to visit countries that are english speaking...because I'm ignorant and lazy.
7. What is the one thing you would really like to own? Why?
A million pieces of camera equipment. All the cool cameras and lenses and grip.
8. Where do you live and why do you like to live there?
Livermore, Ca. I moved here a couple years ago to be back with my friends from high school. I needed a change, living at home in Connecticut was getting depressing.
9. What is one exotic country you would like to visit? What you would do there?
Are you serious right now?
10. What are your ten favorite foods?
1. Moms meatball / lasagne
6. this is tough, feel like I'm just naming foods.
11. What is your favorite book?
I like a lot of books. Perks of Being A Wallflower is up there.
700 Sunday by Billy Crystal made me laugh and cry a bunch.
The Things We Carried by Tim O'Brien
Any book about Easy Company.
12. What is your favorite bumper sticker?
13. What is your favorite line from a film?
Id never put a bumper sticker on my car. (I think I have a magnet thing though)
14. What is the name of your favorite pet?
15. What is your favorite piece of art? (It does not need to be famous)
Norma Rockwell paintings. I have a collection of them in storage at my parents house.
16. What is your favorite smell? What memory does it remind you of?
Fresh Cut Grass
Fresh air on winter morning
Bonfire (night of, not morning after)
My Grandma house, which doesn't exist anymore so this will probably transition to the new beach house.
My moms italian cooking
17. What is your favorite style of music?
18. What is your favorite town/city in the world?
Lavallette, New Jersey
19. What is your favorite material object that you already own?
Tough question. It is either my denim hat or my mink coat. You don't make me chose between the two, that's not allowed.
20. Who is your favorite cousin? Why is he/she your favorite?
Reef because he is also my best friend. Duh.
I like the Yankees, watching TV shows and talking about stuff.
5 Best Things that Start w E
Netflix Reviews & Grades
2016 Christmas Letter
Top 10 Overrated Movies
Gruden Grinder Week 1
Guide to Weddings
6 Pack Review - Resin IPA
Pumpkin Weigh Off
IPA Tournament Semi Finals