1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Nick Wallenda, that tight rope walker dude who does a special once every two years. Walked over the grand canyon, then Chicago skyline with a blind fold on. Constantly thanking Jesus with every step he takes. Yeah, would love for him to fall. Basically his entire family has died tight rope walking but he still does it and thinks Jesus cares about him. Hate that guy.
2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
I hit the button or I stand up and it flushes itself. Is this a trick question?
3. Do you have a crush on someone?
Garret Hedlund in Country Strong. Reese Witherspoon in Walk the Line. Keri Russel in that one episode of Boy Meets World. My girlfriend.
4. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
The baby wipes in my backpack. I've got a hemorrhoid and if I run out of those I have to wipe with regular toilet paper and that hurts right now.
5. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Taylor Hicks. Steve Martin. Anderson Cooper.
6. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Either meatballs, peppers & onions, or no toppings. Don't like pepperoni and don't like sausage. This is only for good pizza though. Good pizza doesn't need toppings. Bad pizza needs a lot.
7. Do you crack your knuckles?.
Constantly. My knuckles crack every time I make a fist so I can't really help but crack them non stop.
8. What song do you hate the most.
Let the Drummer Kick that by Citizen Cope. He just says all the words he can think of that end in "tion" and acts like he's making some grand introspective point. Creation, retaliation, masturbation, mastication, education, ejaculation, continuation
9. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
10. What are your super powers?
None. Try harder.
11. Peppermint or spearmint?
12. Where are your car keys?
In my front left pocket.
13. Do you talk to yourself?
Out loud? Not really. The only time I ever do is when I mutter insults to myself. A lot of times I'm driving and miss a turn or something and I'll mutter "your so fucking stupid" to myself out loud. Or if I forget my keys. Or when I am showering and I place the soap on the holder then it slips off and drops to the ground so I pick it up and place it again then it falls again then I pick it up and it slips out of my hand and I'm in a full fledged fight with a bar of soap. Usually I curse myself out in that situation.
14. What's your most annoying habit?
Probably a lot of things. I sing out loud a lot. People probably get annoyed by that. I talk in hyperbole a lot so if people don't understand that they think I hate everything the most in the world and I have a million favorites.
15. Where did you last go on vacation?
France. Watch it if you want.
16. What is your best physical feature?
17. What CD is closest to you right now?
It's 2016 you idiots.
18. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Water. Some left over beers. Onion. Lately it would be asparagus too. Real good and easy snack.
19. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Every morning before I leave the house I cross myself then hold the door knob with both hands and say "please god let me have a good day today, allow me to inch closer to achieving my goals, allow me to find happiness, keep all the evil away from me" then I let go of the door knob and bang my head against the door five times, getting harder and harder with each bang. After the head banging I hop to my car on only my right foot. Once in the car I drive off a cliff.
20. What color are your bed sheets?
Dark blue. Gross for drool stains.
21. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Think I would rather be a bird because you can fly. But this doesn't mean I like birds more than fish. I hate birds. Sky garbage.
22. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
23. What are your favorite sayings?
"and be honest"
24. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
The song I sing most often everywhere is "in the middle of the night, i got walking in my sleep, through the valley of faith...." I didn't realize I sang that so much until we had an Italian exchange student living with us and she asked if i knew any other songs.
25. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
Already answered this one. I'd go back. Seeing the future seems terrible
I like the Yankees, watching TV shows and talking about stuff.
5 Best Things that Start w E
Netflix Reviews & Grades
2016 Christmas Letter
Top 10 Overrated Movies
Gruden Grinder Week 1
Guide to Weddings
6 Pack Review - Resin IPA
Pumpkin Weigh Off
IPA Tournament Semi Finals